Aware Properties helps you
to get home loan from various banks at very low interest rates. We
also have a special scheme for our loan clients wherein Aware
Properties Pvt. Ltd. will bear the Pre- EMI till the possession.
This scheme is applicable for 9 Green and RatnaKamal projects only..
Loan Amount to be
sanctioned will be calculated depending upon your monthly income,
cost of the property, your age, income stability, business profits,
expenditure pattern and etc. When you apply with a co-applicant
there is a chance to increase your loan amount. But all the
necessary proof should be submitted of both the applicant and the
For Loan Application
- The candidate applying
for loan should be atleast 21 years of age with a regular source of
income both for employed or self employed.
- Fill up the application
form provided by the bank.
- After applying for loan
there will be a face-to-face personal discussion from which the
bank could get details apart from the details in the application
- The information and
procedures are same for all banks. You will be provided loan by the
bank only after verifying all the details clearly. The same
procedure is followed for commercial loan also.
- Co-applicant or a Guarantor is compulsory for any home loan
Documents Required For Home Loan
- 5 passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof i.e. Pan Card, Voter Id Card,
Adhar Card, Company Id proof etc.
- Photocopy of Address Proof i.e. electricity bill, telephone
bill, ration card, property tax, leave & license agreement.
- Photocopy of Investment documents if any, i.e. FD Certificates,
Shares, any LIC policies with latest payment receipts, any fixed
asset etc. or any other documents.
Additional Documents Required For Salaried
- Latest 6 months salary slip and Form 16 of last 2 years.
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements in which the salary gets
- Appointment or Confirmation Letter of employment.
For Self Employed
- A brief introduction of Business/Profession.
- Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account and statement of income
with Income Tax returns for the last 3 years certified by a
- A photocopy of Advance Tax payments (if applicable).
- A photocopy of Registration Certificate of establishment under
shops and Establishments Act/Factories Act.
- Bank statements of current and saving accounts for the last 6
- A photocopy of any bank loan track record (if applicable).